Nokta Makro Jeohunter 3D
The Jeohunter is a very professional 3D metal detector. With the Jeohunter 3D bottom scanner you can detect gold, silver, and other metals up to large Read more
Jeohunter 3D Soil Scanner
The Jeohunter is a professional 3D metal detector that is nevertheless very easy to operate. With the Jeohunter 3D bottom scanner you can detect gold, silver, and other metals to great depths. You can also detect underground spaces such as tunnels, cellars, bunkers, rooms, caves and graves. On the display you can read information about the objects and cavities in the soil. You see a 3D image display, with an indication of the metal type (for example gold or iron), the depth display (for example 460 cm) and the size of the object (large/small)
Available in different languages
The Jeohunter is available in several languages: English, German, Turkish, Arabic, French, Russian, Spanish, Greek, Romanian and Bulgarian. Both the computer system and the manual will then be delivered in these languages. * The Dutch manual is also available.
Informative 3D scan of the soil
With the Jeohunter you can make 3D scans of the subsurface in which you see a representation of the subsurface containing the metals and the underground spaces. You will also receive more information about the metal types. In any case, you will be able to see whether the object contains valuable metal or does not contain valuable (iron-like) metal. But in many cases you will be able to read the actual metal type on the display, for example "gold" or "steel". With the Jeohunter it is even possible to completely exclude small iron from the detection process. The Jeohunter can be used for almost all soil types, even rocky areas, stone and mineralized and polluted soils.
The depth range
If you make a 3D scan with the Jeohunter, you can also read the depth of the metals and cavities on the screen, for example 5 meters 30 cm. You can save the scans made on the Jeohunter's computer system. The depth range of the Jeohunter is very large, up to several meters depth. The maximum achievable depth range always depends on the size of the object and the soil type. Larger objects can be detected significantly deeper than very small objects.
You can read the following information directly on the display:
- Color 3D scan display with object shape
- Declared metal type (divided into four groups: 1: gold / 2: valuable metal / 3: iron / 4: steel)
- The size of the object (diameter)
- The depth of the object in centimeters
An object measuring approximately 90cm x 120cm, found at approximately 480cm depth.
A relatively large gold object.
Color Meaning 3D Scan Analysis
- Green - normal soil
- Yellow/Orange/Red Top Bow - Metal / Precious Metals / Gold
- Arch with blue/white color - cavities (e.g. a tunnel, cellar, grave, cave, bunker etc.)
Figure 1: A medium-sized underground room and a smaller precious metal object next to it
Image 2: Two metal objects close together. 66% precious metal and 13% iron.
Figure 3: A relatively large cavity or hole (80%)
Image 4: A large underground room with hidden precious metals inside
- Areas of application: Land , Shallow water , Freshwater beach , Saltwater beach , Highly mineralized soils
- Metal detector type: Digital , Motion
- Technique: VLF (Very Low Frequency)
- Search frequency: 12.5 kHz
Scope of supply:
- Jeohunter 3D System Cabinet
- DD search coil 44 x 36 cm (T44) & stem
- Leather carrying case for the system cabinet
- Charging adapter
- car charger
- Rechargeable lithium battery
- Luxury tote bag
- Manual and DVD
- 2 year warranty