The Quest Q20 offers innovative features such as the integrated lithium battery with 40 hours of runtime, powerful microprocessors and for extra speed the Quest software.
The Q20 with 1,1kg is a real lightweight that allows you to be on the road all day Read more
Quest Q20 Metaldetector + Pinpointer
- The Quest Q20 offers innovative features such as the integrated lithium battery with 40 hours of runtime, powerful microprocessors and for extra speed the Quest software.
- The Q20 with 1,1kg is a real lightweight that allows you to be on the road all day and is also ideal for children.
- Ergonomic design and the 3-part carbon stem ensure that the Q20 withstands even heavy loads and can be adapted to the individual needs of the user.
- User-friendly handling, iron discrimination, pinpointing and ID value make the Q20 a Metal detector for everyone.
- Thanks to super fast recovery speed, search fields can be processed faster and even closely related objects can be recognized as such. This prevents the "overflow" of individual targets.
- Frequency: VLF 13kHz
- Dimensions: 3-part carbon poles (from 80 cm to 130 cm)
- Handle: ergonomic, non-slip surface
- Search Coil: 9,5 x 5 "(24 x 13 cm) long-range, waterproof Blade ™ TurboD spool & 28x22cm Raptor TurboD spool
- Weight: 1.050g with the blade coil
- Display: 60 x 70 mm LCD display
- display lighting
- Audio output: built-in speakers, cable headphones
- Tones: selectable up to 6 tones
- Power: Built-in 2000 mAh Li-Po battery, rechargeable via USB
- Battery life: at least 30 h with speakers / 20 h with wireless headphones
- Search modes: all metals, discrimination
- Search programs: 6 different search programs
- Conductance: 99 Numerals that describe the conductance
- Floor leveling: automatic or manual
- Working temperature: Best performance: 0 ° up to 35 ° C
- Q20 Metal detector
- Wired headphones
- coil protection
- USB cable