For gold prospecting, the GPX series was specifically created. While some detectorists also use the series for relics, efficient performance in different locations, including complicated ones, is the main advantage of the series. Since 2006, GPX has maint Read more
Minelab GPX 6000 Golddetector
For gold prospecting, the GPX series was specifically created. While some detectorists also use the series for relics, efficient performance in different locations, including complicated ones, is the main advantage of the series. Since 2006, GPX has maintained its popularity, which is a positive sign. Also, there are many compatible coils on the market for these detectors. But with the new machine, what to expect?
GPX 6000 FEATURES
LOUD AND CLEAR AUDIO
Minelab’s GPX 6000 includes loud and clear audio. Choose between the in-built speaker or wireless audio with the new ML100 aptX™ Low Latency Bluetooth™ headphones. With GPX 6000, you’ll never miss out on the sound of gold.
CHOICE OF COILS
Minelab’s GPX 6000 features three coil options: the GPX11" Monoloop coil for versatile gold hunting, the GPX14" Double-D coil to detect gold accurately even in salty environments, and the GPX17" Elliptical coil, to find large gold nuggets at greater depth. All coils are waterproof to 1 m (3 ft).
BUILT TO LAST
Minelab's GPX 6000 is built to last. Tested in the harsh environments of goldfields worldwide, the GPX 6000 can withstand extreme heat and heavy rains with waterproof coils and a splash-proof control box. A 3-year warranty is included, backed by Minelab's global support.
COMPACT AND COLLAPSIBLE
Minelab's GPX 6000 is the perfect balance of performance and ergonomics. Its ultra-light carbon fiber shafts mean you can swing it all day long, and it packs down to a small 76 cm (30 in) so it will fit into your backpack. Never carry two detectors again to find big and small gold.
The GPX 6000 weighs only 2.1 kg (4.6 lb), featuring carbon fiber shafts, streamlined control box, and signature U-Flex™ armrest - detect longer and feel comfortable doing it. With a Li-Ion quick-release rechargeable battery supplied, you can detect for up to 8 hours on a single charge.
With automatic features and an easy-to-use interface, you’ll be an expert at finding gold from the moment you turn on your GPX 6000. Because GeoSense-PI continuously adapts to changing soil conditions as you swing your detector over the ground, there’s no need to adjust any settings. Finding gold has never been easier.
FIND ALL GOLD
Built by the world leader in metal detection technology, Minelab’s GPX 6000 is the fastest, lightest and simplest way to find all types of gold in one machine — from tiny pieces of gold to the elusive ‘retirement nugget.
- Search Modes / Ground Type – Difficult (Default) / Normal
- Double-D Modes – EMI Cancel (Default) / Conductive Ground Cancel
- Ground Balance – Auto/manual (Quick-Trak)
- Noise Cancel – Auto
- Sensitivity – Manual (Levels 1-10) / Auto (Level 11) /Auto+ (Level 12)
- Threshold Tone – On / Off
- Volume – 5 Levels
- Length Extended – 145 cm / 57 inches
- Length Collapsed – 76 cm / 30 inches
- Display – Monochrome LCD with Backlight
- Audio Output – In-built Speaker / Wired 3.5mm (1/8″) Headphone Jack
- Wireless – Bluetooth aptX Low Latency
- Supplied Headphones – ML 100 Wireless Headphone
- Supplied Batteries – Quick Release Li-Ion Battery, 5833 mAH (Two Included)
- Chargers – Mains Charger & 12V Battery Clip Cable Included
- Battery Runtime – Approximately 8 Hours
- Weight – 2.1 kg / 4.6 lbs
- Supplied Search Coils – GPX 11 11″ Round Mono & GPX 17 17″ Elliptical Mono
- Waterproof – Coils Submersible to 1 m / 3.3 feet and Detector Splash / Rain Proof
- Key Technologies – GeoSense PI / Bluetooth / aptX Low Latency