The XP Deus is a metal detector that is powerful, fast, precise, light and compact. Simply put together your XP Deus metal detector and order today! You simply choose the different options such as the headphones, search disk and with or without remote con Read more
A metal detector that is powerful, fast, precise, light and compact? XP's Metal Detectors fit this description perfectly. Designed for the Seekers! With a 5-year warranty and unlimited possibilities.
Information about the XP Deus
The first wireless detector and the first fully telescopic S-shaped stem.
XP DEUS represents a technological breakthrough and is a real innovation in the design of metal detectors. The patented architecture is based on three elements:
- Search disk
- Remote Control Unit (House)
- Wireless headphones (Wired is possible)
Each component communicates with each other via a real-time digital radio link. This genius design uses unique patented technology designed from the ground up specifically for metal detection. The result is a highly efficient communication system with clear audio and low power consumption. An 'added benefit' of this is that it saves weight and there are no more coil and headphone cables to get tangled or broken.
Power, speed, precision, lightness and compactness have all been achieved through the integration of components developed for advanced technologies. The search coil contains an ultra-miniature processing circuit that contains all the essential components for processing the signals. Signals are digitized and analyzed by this circuit directly at the source and after processing in real time sent over a digital radio link to the headset and/or remote control. This system greatly improves signal data acquisition quality.
ADDITIONAL features and functions of the XP Deus
4 Non-Motion modes:
- PIN POINT (default)
- NON MOTION DISC with ACCEPT/REJECT meter
- NON MOTION AUDIO DISC with ACCEPT/REJECT meter and audio discrimination,
- NON MOTION ALL METAL
These non-motion modes are useful for locating large objects, such as military searches. Motion (standard) programs are better for normal field searches.
The main screen of the XP Deus:
- Soil mineralization meter.
- Signal Strength Meter with Accept/Reject Indicator
- Audio Response - Expert- Audio overload setting- to choose an overload sound when a target is close to the coil
- Program 7: WET BEACH -Deeper wet Beach Program.
- Program 8: DRY BEACH, Suitable for dry sand.
- 10 standard search programs +6 can be programmed yourself
Switch off the remote control and DEUS will continue to work! The headset can operate the detector on its own, so you can start detecting with an even more portable configuration (only 875g). In the absence of the remote, the headphones allow you to adjust all the important detection settings: sensitivity, discrimination, ground balance, frequency (4 kHz, 8 kHz, 12 kHz, 18 kHz), multi-tones, etc., and recall programs previously played with the remote control are made!
Fold in or out in 5 seconds! And change the coil in the blink of an eye! This new patented handle can be stored straight away and is much easier to handle than a straight handle with an integrated handle. It is particularly comfortable to use due to the molded rubber handle and improved operating angle.
Rechargeable batteries The search coil, remote control and headphones are all powered by identical lithium polymer batteries. These high capacity miniature batteries can be charged quickly with the included charger
Your DEUS, Your Way.
The unique concept of the XP Deus means it is modular, so you can choose which combination to buy, based on your budget or your metal detection requirements. Please read the description below carefully to see which XP Deus combination is right for you.
XP Deus is available in different combinations, The following overview will help you determine the best option for you:
1. Which Search Disk Is Right For You? First of all, it is important to choose the right search disk. XP offers the possibility to choose from 2 different disks (standard) and 3 optional.
- 22 = 22cm or 9" inches
- 28 = 28cm or 11" inches
- 34/28 = 34 X 28 cm (OPTIONAL)
- 22.5cm HF (OPTIONAL)
- 24x13 HF ELLIPTICAL (OPTIONAL)
2. Then the Remote control (the HOUSE RC) This is an expensive part of the detector, but it makes the use of an XP Deus much clearer and easier.
3. The third and final part of the deus of your choice is which headphones to choose
- WS4 = A light and compact headphone.
- WS5 = A larger full-closing headset.
- Or without headphones
Please note that these parts are included as standard with all combinations:
- Stem set
- Manual EN
- Protective cover for the search disk
- Leather protective cover
- charging clip
Overview: Full version XP Deus:
- 4 frequencies (4 kHz; 8 kHz; 12 kHz; 18 kHz) + shift plus/minus
- Power and Recovery adjustable (2 or 3 times faster/slower than the Gold Maxx Power)
- Audio Response, Iron level, Multi tone, Notch, Discrimination etc...
- Many advanced features (Expert)
- Ground Balance: Track, Pump, Manual, Beach
- Motion and 4 non-moving modes
- Extended discrimination range, with even greater precision for iron
- Factory pre-configured programs (9 power on and off programs) and personal program memory
- Wireless digital link, multi-channel automatic (36 channels)
- Ultra-light detector: 987 g full - 887 g without wireless control box (hip mountable).
- 9" carbon fiber impregnated 2D coil, both light and waterproof, including coil cap
- Wireless backphone, rainproof, light and foldable (backphone removable), with own controls and screen, with transport bag
- USB standard protocol to load and download new software/update (via XP website)
- Lithium battery, very compact (9 g).
- Battery life Backphone: 27 hours
- Fast and intelligent charger, simultaneously charge the 3 elements (remote, coil and headphones in 2 hours)
- Optional: Larger Coil 34cm/28cm (13"X11") DD - Mini Emergency Charger - Car Charger.
Warranty: 5 years
LONGTIME® is the first European label that identifies and promotes products designed to last. XP Metal Detectors products are LONGTIME® certified to ensure longevity, robustness and repairability.
|Search frequency||35 frequencies from 3.7 to 27.7 kHz + shift plus/minus|
|Technic||VLF (Very Low Frequency)|
|Metal detector type||Digital/Wireless|
|Number of search modes||Factory programs: 10 + 8 storable user programs|
|Search Coil||Choose from 5 different search coils|
|Weight Metal Detector||+/- 950 gram|
|Adjustable length||S-telescopic stem: retracted 58cm, extended 130cm|
|Control panel waterproof||No, with various available accessories|
|Headphone jack||Yes, 3.5mm jack connection|
|Target audience||Advanced, Expert and Gold detection|
|Battery / Batteries||lithium polymer battery in Coil, RC and Headphones.|
|Battery Life||+/- 15 hours|
|Battery indicator readable||Yes, for all components separately.|
|Depth range readable||No|
|Soil mineralization readable on the display||Yes|
|Ground Balance||Yes, ground balance can be automatic, pumping or manual|
|Sensitivity||Very extensive + transmission strength, audio overload and attenuator|
|Pinpoint function||Pinpoint audio+visual, + 3 full non-motion modes|
|Discrimination against unwanted objects||Yes|
|Object identification in audio tones (metal type recognition)||Tone distinction (1-, 2-, 3-, -4, -5-tones, multi-tone and pitch) + expert menu for iron volume|
|Object identification readable on display (metal type recognition)||No|
|Numerical Object identification (highly accurate) (metal type recognition)||Yes, from 0 to 99|
|Volume control||No, only through the headphones|
|LED search coil lighting||No|
|GPS/Bluetooth /Other||Wireless digital link, multichannel automatic (36 channels)|
|Vibration as a metal detection signal||No|
|Frequency changer||35 frequencies (5 main frequencies with 7 offsets per main frequency|
|Control software in different languages||Available in multiple languages|
|Depth range small objects (1 euro)||40+ cm|
|Maximum depth range for large objects||150+ cm|
|Suitable for use on the waterfront||Yes|
|Suitable for Wading (completely underwater)|
|Suitable for Diving||No|
|Suitable for mineralized soils||Yes|
|Geschikt voor natte zoute bodems (aan zee)||Special Beach Mode (special for wet salt beach)|
|Suitable for gold nugget detection (Africa, Australia)||Yes (program 10: GOLD FIELD)|
|Other additional functions||Extreme recovery speed, Very sensitive to complex / small deep objects|